Tibet and Southwestern China's Yunnan. Guizhou, Guangxi, Sichuan provinces are regions inhabited by more than 30 different minorities, well-known for their special and unique culture, festivals, contumes, food, customs, architecture, languages and religious beliefs. In addition, the marvelous natural scenery of these areas adds extraordinary color to this tour.
- A. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrival Beijing -
Upon arrival, you will be met by our guide and be escorted transfer to the hotel.
- Day 2 Beijing/Chengdu/Lhasa -
Take the flight to Lhasa and stop byChengdu. Upon arrival, city tour of Lhasa depends on the sundown time in different season.
- Day 3 Lhasa. -
Visit Potala Palace, Johkang Monastery and Bakhor Street.
- Day 4 Lhasa -
Visit Sera and Drepung Monasteries and Norbulinka.
- Day 5 Lhasa/Chengdu/Kunming -
Take the flight to Kunming with stop in Chengdu. Upon arrival city tour of Kunming.
- Day 6 Kunming -
Visit West Hill, Golden Temple, Green Lake Park and minority families.
- Day 7 Kunming/Stone Forest Excursion/Kunming -
Excursion to Stone Forest to see the unique land formation.
- Day 8 Kunming / Xishuang Banna -
Take the flight to Xishuangbanna. Upon arrival tour to the Olive Town and Menglun
- Day 9 Xishuang Banna. -
Visit Wild Elephant Valley via aerial tramway, also visit Manting Park and the Folk Culture
Village. Experience the Dai's traditional way of blessing people via water splashing.
- Day 10 Xishuang Banna/Kunming -
Take the flight to Kunming. Visit the Horticultural Exhibition Center organized by the United Nations. Stay in Tianhong Hotel.
- Day 11 Kunming/Guangzhou/Hong kong -
Take the morning flight to Guangzhou. Upon arrival, transfer to the pier to take the ferry boat to go to Hong Kong across the Pearl River.
- Day 12 Hong Kong -
Leisure on your own.
- Day 13 Depart HK -
Depart HK for your onward destination.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour Cost:
- C. Inclusions
- China Visa;
- Hotel accommodations on twin-sharing basis;
- Daily western breakfast, lunch and dinners daily on tour package basis in China;
- Sightseeing as specified;
- Air ticket of coach class between cities;
- Round trip transfer on each destination;
- Exit air tickets Kunming/Hong Kong.
- Entry permission fee in Tibet.
- D. Exclusions
- Round-trip international air;
- Personal expense and airport taxes;
- Travel Insurance.
- E. 2004 Tour Dates:
Any date guaranteed departure all year round.
- F. Tour Booking Code: 04TBSW
- G. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- H. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- I. Tour booking Payment Information
- J. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.