- Tibet has a long history and beautiful landscape. Its brillint and ancient monasteries and unique local customs attract flocks of tourists. You are welcome to Tibet and to have a look of these rare wonders in the world ... Click for Tibet - The Roof of the World!
- A. Itinerary:
- Day 1 Arrive HK -
Upon your arrival at the airport in Hong Kong, our shuttle service will meet you and
transfer you to the hotel(booked on own).
- Day 2 HK -
Half day tour to Victoria Peak (including one way Peak Tram), Aberdeen and Stanley
- Day 3 HK -
Free leisure on your own exploration.
- Day 4 HK/Chengdu (D) -
Our shuttle service will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to the airport for flight
to Chengdu. Upon arrival, our local guide and driver will meet you at the airport. Tour
of Panda Zoo. Stay in 5 star Sheroton hotel for overnight.
- Day 5Chengdu/Lhasa (B, L, D) -
Transfer to the airport for flight to Lhasa. Upon arrival, city tour of Lhasa. Transfer
to Lhasa Hotel.
- Day 6 Lhasa (B, L, D) -
Potala palace, Jokang Temple and Barkor Street
- Day 7 Lhasa (B, L, D) -
Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery and Norbulingka
- Day 8 Lhasa/Xian (B, L, D) -
Transfer to the airport for flight to Xian. Upon arrival Xian city tour. Stay in 5 star
Hyatt Regency Hotel for overnight.
- Day 9 Xian (B, L, D) -
China's first emperor's 6,000 life-size Terra-cotta Soldiers and their horses,
chariots, and weapons, "the eighth wonder of the world". Also visit legendary Wild Goose Pagoda and
the ancient City Wall. At night, enjoy a marvelous Tang Dynasty Dumpling dinner and
- Day 10 Xian/Guilin (B, L, D) -
In the afternoon, transfer to the airport for flight to Guilin. Stay in 5 star Royal
Garden Hotel or Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel.
- Day 11 Guilin/Li River (B, L, D) -
Full day cruise on Li River, which is limpid with crystal water. The boat trip on the
river from Guilin to Yangshuo covers a distance of 83 kilometers. This section of the
river makes a unique traditional Chinese Painting with its clear water and clusters of
pinnacles. You can get some souvenirs from the open market in Yangshuo, which is the
destination of the cruise. Drive back to Guilin.
- Day 12 Guilin (B, L, D) -
Whole day tour, visit Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Hill.
- Day 13 Guilin/HK (B) -
After breakfast, your will be escorted to the airport for flight to HK.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour Cost:
- C. Inclusions:
- Hotel accommodations (5 star or best in town), double occupancy;
- Transportation between cities in mainland China;
- Daily American buffet breakfast, Chinese lunch and dinner as listed in the above
- Sightseeing with private professional English speaking local tour guides(except in
- Admission fees for the tours listed in the itinerary;
- Special banquets and cultural event;
- All private transfers between hotel, airport and ship piers(except in Tibet);
- Tibet Permit;
- China visa;
- Tickets HK/Chengdu and Guilin/HK.
- Hong Kong portion service only include: roundtrip transfers between hotel and
airport; half day guided sightseeing with English-speaking guide.
D. Tour booking code:04TBHK
E. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
F. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
G.Tour booking Payment Information
H. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.