Northeast China includes three provinces: Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning. All
of them are located to the north of the Great Wall, bordering with Russia and
North Korea. Chinese call this area the White Mountains and Black Waters. In
this tour, you will visit the Shengyang Royal Palace, also called the Little
Forbidden City, the Jilin Frosted Willow which is one of the great nature
wonders in China, and more.
- A. Tour Itinerary:
- Day 1 Arrive Harbin -
Arrive in Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang province, meet at airport and
transfer to a 4 star hotel.
- Day 2 Harbin -
Sightseeing in the Sun Island, to see the snow or ice sculptures and ice lanterns,
then go to visit Northeast Tiger Zoo. Stay in the 4 star hotel.
- Day 3 Harbin/Jilin -
After breakfast, enjoy a city tour including the main street, the big church and
the Sino-Russia border trade market. After lunch, take a train on soft seat to
Jilin, check in a 4 star hotel.
- Day 4 Jilin/Changchun -
After breakfast, go to skiing in Zhuqueshan Ski Course, after lunch, sightseeing
in the Little Bund, enjoy the beautiful scenery of frosted willow which is one of
the great nature wonders in China. Then drive to Changchuan, check in a 4 star
- Day 5 Changchun/Shenyang -
Visit the Movie Studio and the Pure Moon Pool park, in the afternoon, take a
train on soft seat to Shengyang, the capital of Liaoning province. Stay in a 4
- Day 6 Shenyang/Dalian -
Visit the Royal Palace and the North Mausoleum, in the afternoon, take a train
on soft seat to Dalian, a very pretty coastal city. Stay in a 4 star hotel.
- Day 7 Dalian -
Sightseeing in the several squares in Dalian city and the Star Sea Park, enjoy
the architecture and sculpture art. Stay in the 4 star hotel.
- Day 8 Depart Dalian -
After a relaxed breakfast in your hotel, transfer to airport and see you off.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour Cost:
- USD $999 pp (for group of 10 passengers)
- USD $1,352 pp (for guaranteed minimum 2 passengers PRIVATE tour)
- C. Inclusions:
- 4 star hotels accommodation, based on standard room/ double occupancy.
- Private coach transfers in each local cities.
- Domestic transportations between cities in China.
- Three standard meals each day.
- Scenery spots entry permission fee.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- D. Exclusions:
- International air fare and all airport tax.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- E. 2004 Tour dates:
Suitable Time: all year.
- F. Tour Booking Code: 04NE
- G. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- H. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- I. Tour booking Payment Information
- J. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.