- A. Tour Itinerary:
- Day 1 Arrive Beijing -
Arrive in Beijing. Transfer to the four-star Holiday Inn Downtown Hotel.
- Day 2 Beijing. (B, L, D) -
Full day tour beginning at Tian An Men Square. Then we will go through the extensive
and most impressive Forbidden City, home of China's Emperors. Visit the Summer
- Day 3 Beijing/ Excursion to Great Wall (B, L, D) -
Today will take us outside of Beijing to the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs. The Great
Wall is one of great man-made wonders of the world still standing today. Return to
- Day 4 Beijing/Ulan Bator (B, L, D) -
We leave China today and venture into the great grasslands of Outer Mongolia, to the
capital city of Ulan Bator. Transfer from the airport to either the Bayangol or Flower
- Day 5 Karakorum ( B, L, D) -
Bus tour to Karakorum early in the morning with lunch on the way. Visit the Erdenezuu
Monastery, built in 1586 on the ruins of the ancient city of Karakorum. This monastery
is the first Buddhist Center in Mongolia founded by Btai Sain Haan. The temples
contain a valuBle collection of writings and holy objects. Overnight in Ger at
- Day 6 Bayangobi (B, L, D) -
Drive to Bayangobi resort. Visit the sand dunes and horse breeding family. Bayangobi
is a unique combination of Mongolian forested mountains and desert-like landscape in
one location. The camp, where we will overnight, is along the edge of the sand dunes.
- Day 7 Ulan Bator (B, L, D) -
Drive back to Ulan Bator having a box lunch at the Mongolian Wild Horse Protection
Reserve. Overnight at the Bayangol or Flower Hotel.
- Day 8 Ulan Bator vicinity (B, L, D) -
Drive to the Ondor Dov Resort. Excursion to Mandshir from the resort to see a
museum of local history. Return to Ulan Bator.
- Day 9 Ulan Bator (B, L, D) -
Visit the Gandan Monastery, Central Museum, Fine Art Museum, and Hunting Museum.
A highlight of the day will be the Winter Palace of Bogd Khan.
- Day 10 Ulan Bator/Beijing (B, L, D) -
Fly to Beijing. Return to the Holiday Inn Downtown Hotel.
- Day 11 Beijing/Hohot (B, L, D) -
Fly to Huhot. Transfer to the three-star Zhao Jun Hotel. We now arrive in Inner
Mongolia, which currently is part of China. The area around Hohot, capital of Inner
Mongolia since only 1952, is known for its great grasslands with horse breeding, sheep
herding, and cattle ranching.
- Day 12 Hohot (B, L, D) -
We will visit the five Pagoda Temple dating back to 1740, the Inner Mongolia Museum
of Mongolian Culture, and the Wang Jao Jun Tomb.
- Day 13 Hohot/Beijing (B) -
Morning flight to Beijing and return to the Holiday Inn. Afternoon free to explore on
- Day 14 Beijing (B) -
At leisure. You may either go shopping or join our optional tours (is available upon
- Day 15 Depart Beijing (B) -
After the breakfast, departure airport transfer.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour Cost
- $1979 pp for tour dates on Sept. 18 and Oct. 16. 2004
- Tour cost is different if tour dates other than above dates.
- Extra night with American Breakfast: USD 88 per room/night.
- C. 2004 Tour dates (Day 1 in the tour itinerary)
- May: 22
- Sep.: 18
- Oct.: 16
- Other tour dates may be available upon request at a different cost.
- D. Tour package includes:
- All visa application;
- 5 star deluxe hotel accommodation or best in town, based on double occupancy.
Daily American breakfast in the hotel;
- Chinese style lunch and dinner as specified in the tour itinerary;
- Tours as specified in the tour itinerary with professional English speaking tour
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers.
- E. Tour package excludes:
- Gratuities, airport and city tax;
- Round trip international flights (air fare is available upon request )
- F. Optional tours in Beijing (upon request, minimum 2pax)
- Hutong Tour and Lama Temple with lunch: USD 58 p/p
- Peking Duck Dinner and Peking Opera show: USD 68 p/p
- G. Tour Booking code: 04MNG
- H. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- I. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- J. Tour booking Payment Information
- K. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.