- A. Tour Itinerary:
- Day 01 Arrive Haikou -
Our guide will pick you up at Haikou airport and transfer to the hotel. The rest day
is free. You may enjoy the evening scenery of Haikou by yourselves.
- Day 02 Haikou/ Xinglong/ Sanya (B, L, D) -
Transfer to Xinglong, you can overlook the Wanquan River on the way. Visit the
Tropical Botanical Garden in Xinglong. Continue to drive to Sanya and transfer to the
hotel. Visit the Miao Minority Village.
- Day 03 Sanya (B, L, D) -
The morning is free. In the afternoon, visit t the Ultima Thule and the Buddha
Culture of Nanshan.
- Day 04 Sanya (B) -
The day is free. You may cruise on West Island and enjoy the sun shine at East Sea
- Day 05 Sanya/Haikou/Departure (B, L) -
Visit the Yalong Bay, which is called the "Oriental Hawaii". Drive to Haikou and see
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour Cost:
From USD 999 pp
- C. Tour Dates in 2004:
Guaranteed any date year round.
- D. Includings:
- 5 star deluxe hotel accommodation, based on double occupancy;
- Daily American breakfast in the hotel;
- Chinese style lunch and dinner as specified in the tour itinerary;
- Tours as specified in the tour itinerary with professional English speaking tour guide
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- E. Excludings:
- Gratuities, airport and city tax
- Round trip arrival/departure flights
- China Visa
- F. Tour Booking Code: 04HAIN
- H. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- I. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- J. Tour booking Payment Information
- K. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.