Beijing Roast Duck,
Ancient Imperial Dishes,
Qingdao Seafood Banquet,
Sichuan Spicy Hot-Pot,
Xian dumplings with a marvelous Tang Dynasty show and ...
More details about Chinese Cuisine
- A. Tour Itinerary:
- Day 1 Arrival Shanghai -
Upon arrival, our guide will meet you and coach transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day,
stay free leisure on your own arrangement.
- Day 2 Shanghai (B, L, D) -
City tour of Shanghai. Stroll along the world famous Bund waterfront, where your
guide will show you the landmarks along China's Wall Street and one of the world's
highest buildings in the newly developed land across the bustling Huangpu River. In the
afternoon, shop along the Old City Town and Nanjing Road – Shanghai's past and
present center business districts. Enjoy Shanghai Local Style Specialty Dinner.
- Day 3 Shanghai/Suzhou Excursion/Chongqing (B, L, D) -
In the morning, take express train for Suzhou Excursion to visit the famous Silk
Embroiled Mill and Ancient Garden. Take the express train back to Shanghai for
flight to Chongqing. Upon arrival, escorted transfer to the hotel to be ready for an
Authentic Sizhuan Spicy Hot-Pot dinner.
- Day 4 Chongqing/Xian (B, L, D) -
Morning, visit Stillwill Residence and the Panda Zoo. Take the late afternoon flight to
Xian. Upon arrival escorted transfer to the hotel.
- Day 5 Xian (B, L, D) -
Today, we set off to view China's first emperor's 6,000 life-size Terra-cotta
Soldiers and their horses, chariots, and weapons, "the eighth wonder of the world".
Also visit legendary Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient City Wall. If time permits,
visit Banpo Neolithic Museum. At night, enjoy a marvelous Tang Dynasty Dumpling
Dinner and show.
- Day 6 Xian/Qingdao (B, L, D) -
Morning visit the Wild Goose Pagoda. Transfer to the airport for flight to Qingdao, a
famous Euro-style resort beach city with harmony - Red Tile, Azure Sky and Green
Ocean. Upon arrival escorted transfer to the hotel.
- Day 7 Qingdao (B, L, D) -
Morning tour: Walking out to the end of the Zhaoqiao Pier and enjoy a beautiful ocean
view, leave the city behind you. Wandering around the Badaguan beach resort area
which is famous for The World Architecture Museum and the various plants along each
different streets. Mount Laoshan excursion: by coach along the coastal line of the
city. Enjoy a fantastic seafood dinner.
- Day 8 Qingdao/Beijing (B, L, D) -
Take the morning flight to Beijing, Visit the world's largest plaza -- Tiananmen
Square. The magnificent royal court Forbidden City offers endless treasures and
stories. Continue to the Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace, the symbols of the
- Day 9 Beijing (B, L, D) -
Great Wall, bordering the Gobi Desert. Walk on the Great Wall is going to be a
once-in-a-lifetime experience. Also visit the Ming Imperial Tombs. An authentic
Peking Duck farewell dinner party.
- Day 10 Beijing (B, L, D) -
After the visist to the Forbidden City. You will have time to explore on your own, go
shopping or join our optional Rick Shaw Hutong Tour. Today's dinner will be a one of
your greatest experience: Imitated Ancient Imperial Dishes.
- Day 11 Depart Beijing (B) -
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and fly homebound. Land package only
customers will arrange your own transfer and flight for departure.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Land Tour Cost
From US $1,899 pp , based on double occupancy land package;
- C. Included:
- China Visa;
- Hotel accommodations (5 star or best in town), double occupancy;
- Transportation between cities;
- Daily American buffet breakfast, Chinese lunch and Special Dinners as
specified in the above itinerary;
- Private sightseeing with professional English speaking local tour guides;
- Admission fees and the tours listed in the itinerary;
- Special banquets and cultural events;
- All transfers as specified in the above tour itinerary.
- D. Excluded:
- Airport taxes, city tax and fees;
- Travel insurance;
- Round-trip international air (discounted air fare is available upon request)
- E. 2004 Tour Dates:
- March: 18, 25, 31,
- April: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29,
- May: 6, 13, 20, 27,
- June: 3, 10, 17, 24,
- July: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29,
- August: 5, 12, 19, 26,
- September: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30,
- October: 7, 14, 21, 28,
- November: 4, 11, 18, 25
- F. Tour Booking Code: 04CSN
- G. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- H. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- I. Tour booking Payment Information
- J. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.