- A. Tour Itinerary:
- Day 1 Arrive Beijing -
Upon your arrival in Beijing, our guide and driver will meet you at the airport. You will
be transferred to the 5 star deluxe hotel for overnight.
- Day 2 Beijing ( B, L, D) -
Full day Beijing Tour to the TianAnmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and
Temple of Heaven.
- Day 3 Beijing ( B, L, D) -
Full day excursion to the Great Wall & the Ming Tombs.
- Day 4 Beijing (B) -
At leisure. You may do some shopping or join our optional tours (upon request).
- Day 5 Beijing/Xian (B, L, D) -
Take the morning flight to Xian. Upon arrival, transfer to the 4 star hotel. In the
afternoon, tour to Wild Goose Pagoda & City Wall.
- Day 6 Xian (B, L, D) -
Full day tour to Terra-cotta Museum. At night, enjoy a Tang Dynasty Dinner and
- Day 7 Xian/Nanjing (B, L, D) -
Take the flight to Guilin. Upon arrival, transfer to the 5 hotel. In the afternoon, City
Tour to Dr. Sun Yetsan Memorial, Nanjing Museum
- Day 8 Nanjing (B, L, D) -
Full day tour to Presidential Palace, Confucius Temple & National Exam House and
- Day 9 Nanjing/Shanghai (B) -
Take the morning express train to Shanghai. Transfer to the 4 star hotel. In the
afternoon, at leisure.
- Day 10 Shanghai (B, L, D) -
Full day city tour in Shanghai: The Bund, Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Carpet
Factory. After dinner, enjoy a Acrobatic Show.
- Day 11 Shanghai (B, L, D) -
Morning excursion to Zhujiajiao, a beautiful southern style old river-town near
Shanghai. In the afternoon visit the Shanghai Museum.
- Day 12 Depart Shanghai (B) -
After breakfast, airport departure transfer.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour Cost (seasonal):
- $ 999 USD p/p and up (seasonal price difference upon request);
- Single Supplement: $ 379 USD;
- Pre-tour extra night in Beijing: $ 88 USD per room night;
- After-tour extra night in Shanghai: $ 98 USD per room night.
- C. 2004 Tour dates (Day 1 in the tour itinerary)
- Apr.: 17;
- May: 1, 15;
- June: 12;
- July: 10;
- Aug.: 14;
- Sept.: 4, 25;
- Oct.: 9, 23.
- Nov.: 6;
- D. Tour cost includes:
- 4 or 5 star deluxe accommodations:
- Beijing Jingguang New World Center or similar (5 star)
- Nanjing Hilton Hotel or similar (5 star)
- Xian Bell Tower Hotel or similar (4 star)
- Shanghai Radisson SAS LanSheng Hotel or similar (4 star)
- Daily American breakfast;
- Chinese style lunch and dinner as specified in the tour itinerary;
- Tours and transfers as specified in the tour itinerary with professional English
- China domestic transportation between cities.
- E. Cost excludes:
- Round-trip international flights US/Beijing, Shanghai/US; (air fare upon request)
- City tax and airport tax
- China Visa (We can apply China Visa at $75 pp application fee)
- F. Optional Tours and specialties: (upon request)
- G. Tour Booking Code: 04BXNS
- H. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- I. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- J.Tour booking Payment Information
- K. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.