civilization has a long history. Study tours are organized for
young people from abroad to learn more about Chinese history and culture and to further
Tourists can expand their knowledge and improve their understanding of China.
- Museum of Chinese History, Great Wall, Imperial Palace, Visit to Residential quarters,
Gatherings with Chinese Middle School Students.
- Visit to Residential Quarters, Sports Meets with Middle School Students.
- Nanjing- Visit to Universities, Dr. Sun Yet-Sen's Mausoleum, City Wall, Tomb of Ming
Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang.
- Wuxi- Visit to Middle Schools, Folk Villages, Film Studio for the Three Kingdoms Series.
- Xi'an-Museum of History, Museum of Stone Tablets, Xi'an Middle School, Visit to Nursery
Schools, Guanzhong Academy of Classical Learning, Xianyang Academy of Traditional Chinese
Medicine, Visit to Residents and Farmers, Duplicate Making of Cultural Relics.
- Visit to Universities and Schools, Cultural and Sport Performances, Visit to Families.
- Qufu- Lectures on Confucian Theory, Chinese Calligraphy, History, Folk Music, Painting,
Martial Arts, Taijiquan, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Cuisine, Visit to the Temple of
Confucius, the Confucius'Family Mansion and the Tomb of Confucius.
- Zhengzhou- Shaolin Temple, Martial Arts School, Forest of Pagodas, Ancient Observatory.
- Kaifeng- Chinese Calligraphy and Painting, the Imperial Street of the Song Capital.
- Luoyang- Lectures on Buddhism, Visit to the White Horse Temple.