- A. Tour Itinerary:
- Day 1 (April 14 Wed) Arrive Shanghai - Upon your arrival, our guide and drive will meet you at the airport. You will be transfered to the 4 star hotel for rest.
- Day 2 ( April 15 Thu.) Shanghai (B) - Full day city tour to the Bund, Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple and carpet factory. In the evening enjoy an Acrobatic Show.
- Day 3 (April 16 Fri.) Shanghai (B, L, D) - Morning excursion to Zhujiajiao, a river-town near Shanghai. In the afternoon back to Shanghai to visit Shanghai museum.
- Day 4 (April 17 Sat.) Shanghai/Wuhan (B, L, D) - Flight to Wuhan. Drive to Yichang ( If direct Flight available Shanghai/Yichang, alternative arrangement is Shanghai/Yichang). Embark the 4 Star Boat MV Princess Sissi of CITS Presidential Cruises Overnight on Board, and lunch & dinner en-route.
- Day 5 (April 18 Sun.) Cruise on the Yangtze (B, L, D) - Set sailing at 8 a.m. cruise & excursion visit the New Dam construction site.
- Day 6 (April 19 Mon.) Cruise on the Yangtze (B, L, D) - Cruise & Off-shore cruise on the Shennong Steam.
- Day 7 (April 20 Tue.) Cruise on the Yangtze (B, L, D) - Cruise & Off-shore excursion to Shibaozhai.
- Day 8 (April 21 Wed.) Cruise/Chongqing/Xian (B, L, D) - Cruise arrive Chongqing at 9 a.m. Disembark and take sightseeing in Chongqing to the 2nd World War Museum, Stillwell Museum & Painters Village if time available. Afternoon flight to Xian. Upon arrival transfer to 4 star hotel for rest.
- Day 9 (April 22 Thu.) Xian (B, L, D) - Full day Terra-cotta Museum with lunch. In the evening, enjoy a Tang Dynasty Dinner & Show.
- Day 10 (April 23 Fri.) Xian/Lhasa -
Transfer to the airport for flight to Lhasa. Upon arrival, city tour of Lhasa. Transfer to Lhasa Hotel.
- Day 11 (April 24 Sat.) Lhasa (B, L, D) - Potala palace, Jokang Temple and Barkor Street
- Day 12 (April 25 Sun.) Lhasa (B, L, D) - Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery and Norbulingka
- Day 13 (April 26 Mon.) Lhasa/(Chengdu)/Beijing (B, L, D) - Transfer to the airport to take flight for Beijing. Upon arrival, our guide will meet you at the airport and you
will then be transfered to the 5 star hotel. The rest of day, stay at leisure.
- Day 14 (April 27 Tue.) Beijing (B, L, D) - Full day City Tour to TianAnmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace & Temple of Heaven.
- Day 15 (April 28 Wed.) Beijing (B, L, D) - Full day excursion to the Great Wall and Ming Tombs.
- Day 16 (April 29 Thur.) Beijing (B) - Stay at leisure. You may go shopping or join our optional tours( upon request)
- Day 17 (April 30 Fri.) Beijing/HK (B) - After breakfast, we will arrange the departure transfer for the airport for flight to HK. Upon arrival in HK, our shuttle transfer service will take you to the Marco Polo Hotel or same class.
- Day 18 (May 1 Sat.) HK - At leisure.
- Day 19 (May 2 Sun.) HK - At leisure.
- Day 20 (May 3 Mon.) Depart HK - Shuttle transfer service for international departure flight to the airport.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour Cost (seasonal):
- $2,699 USD pp
- Single Supplement: $897 USD;
- C. Tour cost includes:
- a.. 4 or 5 star deluxe accommodations:
- 5 star hotel in Beijing : Jingguang New World Center or similar;
- 4 star hotel in Shanghai: Radisson SAS LanSheng Hotel or similar;
- Xian Bell Tower Hotel or similar (4 star)
- Lhasa Tibet Hotel (4 star)
- HK Marco Polo Hotel or similar hotel (5star)
- b.. 4 star famed cruise ship on the Yangtze River - MV Princess Sissi -- one of President series;
- c.. Daily American breakfast, except in HK no breakfast included.
- d.. Chinese style lunch and dinner as specified in the tour itinerary;
- e.. Tours as specified in the tour itinerary with professional English speaking guide, except in HK no tour included;
- f.. China domestic transportation between cities
- g.. Beijing/HK flight
- D. Cost excludes:
- Round-trip international flight US/Shanghai, HK/US; (air fare is available upon request)
- City tax, airport tax and Gratitude
- China Visa (China Visa at $75 pp application fee)
- E. Tour Booking Code: 04YSDTBHK
- F. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- G. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- H. Tour booking Payment Information
- I. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.