- A. TOUR ITINERARY:
- Day 1 (20-Mar Saturday) Arrive Beijing -
At leisure. (Transfer to the hotel)
- Day 2 (21-Mar Sunday) Beijing -
- Day 3 ( 22-Mar Monday) Beijing (L, D) -
In the morning tour to the world's largest plaza - Tiananmen Square. Forbidden City.
Continue to visit the China's last emperor's summer resort - Summer Palace. In the
evening, enjoy an authentic Beijing Duck dinner and Chinese Culture treasure-Beijing
- Day 4 (23-Mar Tuesday) Beijing -
Free leisure. We have optional tours as your choices too: Beijing Rickshaw Hutong Tour and
- Day 5 (24-Mar Wednesday) Beijing/Tianjin - At leisure.
- Day 6( 25-Mar Thursday) Tianjin - At leisure.
- Day 7 (26-Mar Friday) Tianjin/Beijing/Xian (D) -
If no direct flight Tianjin/Xian, take express train to Beijing for flight to Xian, one of
China's ancient capitals and now a modern metro city. Upon arrival, our local guide will meet
us at the airport and transfer to the 5 star Grand Castle Hotel.
- Day 8 (27-Mar Saturday) Xian (B, L, D) -
Today, we set off to view China's first emperor's 6,000 life size Terra-Cotta soldiers and
their horses, chariots and weapons. It is the eighth wonder of the world. Continue on to visit
the Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient City Wall. Tonight, you will enjoy a marvelous Tang
Dynasty Dancing show.
- Day 9 (28-Mar Sunday) Xian/Chongqing/Pre-board Cruise Angel (B, L, D) -
In the morning, visit the Xian Banpo Neolithic Museum. Transfer to the airport for flight to
Chongqing. Upon arrival transfer to the 5 star cruise ship -Yangtze Angel for overnight
- Day 10 (29-Mar Monday) Cruise (B, L,D) -
Cruise ship starts sailing in the morning departing from Chongqing. Ship commander will give
lecture about the ship and the sailing. Excursion to Fengdu. At night, enjoy a welcome dinner
- Day 11 (30-Mar Tuesday) Cruise (B, L,D) - Shennong Stream Excursion.
- Day 12 (31-Mar Wednesday) Cruise (B, L,D) -
Three Gorges Dam. At night, enjoy Farewell dinner.
- Day 13 (1-Apr Thursday) Cruise/Wuhan (B, L, D) -
Cruise ship arrives in Wuhan. Disembark the ship at noon and city tour of Wuhan, visit Yellow
Crane Tower. Stay overnight in 5 star Wuhan Holiday Inn Hotel.
- Day 14 (2-Apr Friday) Wuhan/Guilin (B, L, D) -
Take the flight for Guilin. City tour in Guilin. Visit Guilin Elephant Trunk Park and Seven Star
Park to view the beauty of nature. Stay overnight at Li River Hotel.
- Day 15 (3-Apr Saturday) Guilin/Li River/Guilin (B, L, D) -
In the morning, transfer to the pier to take Li River cruise. Previously President Cliton took
his family for the same trip 4 years ago. The ship sails on the picturesque Li River and will
arrive in Yangshuo in the afternoon. We disembark the ship at Yangshuo and take relaxing
walking on the street of Yangshuo.
- Day 16 (4-Apr Sunday) Guilin/Shanghai (B, L, D) -
Take the flight to Shanghai. China's most populous city and a rising economic center of Asia.
Stroll along the world famous Bund waterfront, were the guide will show you the landmarks
along China's Wall Street in the newly developed land across the bustling Huangpu River.
Tour of the Old City Town, Yuyuan Garden and Jade Buddha Temple. Stay in 5 star Huating
Hotel for overnight.
- Day 17 (5-Apr Monday) Shanghai (B) -
Free leisure. We have optional program at this night: Shanghai Acrobatic Show.
- Day 18 (6-Apr Tuesday) Depart Shanghai (B) -
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your homebound international flight. You will
arrive home the same day with everlasting memories.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour COST :
- $1,479 pp land part plus round-trip international flight from SFO or Lax
- $729 pp (Based on UA, JL or NW)
- Single supplement is: $687
- Acrobatic show in Shanghai: $38 pp
- Optional day tour in Beijing: $ 68 pp including - Hutong tour + Lama Temple
- C. Including:
- Round-trip international air from SFO;
- Transportation between cities;
- 5 star deluxe hotel accommodations, double occupancy;
- Famed deluxe cruise ship up the Yangtze River (based on Standard outside cabin);
- Shore excursions along the Yangtze Three Gorges;
- American breakfast buffet, Chinese lunch and dinner as listed in above itinerary;
- Professional English speaking guides locally;
- Special banquets and cultural events;
- All transfers.
- D. Excluding:
- China visa;
- Travel insurance;
- Airport taxes and city tax.
- E. Tour Booking Code: 04VOY
- F. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- G. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- H. Tour booking Payment Information
- I. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.