- A. Tour Itinerary:
- Day 1 (March 14) Arrive Beijing - Meet and transfer to the hotel (5 star)
- Day 2 (March 15) - Full day City Tour to Tian Anmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer
Palace, Temple of Heaven with lunch and dinner.
- Day 3 (March 16) - Full day excursion to the Great Wall & Ming Tombs with lunch and
- Day 4 (March 17) - Free day for shopping or optional tours
- Day 5 (March 18) - Morning flight to Shanghai. Transfer to the hotel (5 star) Afternoon
- Day 6 (March 19) - Full day city tour: The Bund, Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Carpet Factory Evening Acrobatic Show with lunch & dinner.
- Day 7 (March 20) - Morning excursion to Zhujiajiao, a river-town near Shanghai with luch Afternoon visit the Shanghai Museum & dinner.
- Day 8 (March 21) - Departure transfer to the airport for homeward flight. End of tour.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour Cost:
- $399 pp
- Single supplement: $199 USD
- C. Tour cost includes:
- 7 nights hotel with daily ABF at 5 star hotels: Jingguang New World Center or
Presidential Plaza in Beijing & Huating Hotel & Tower in Shanghai
- 4 full days tours with lunch and dinner in Beijing & Shanghai
- Professional English speaking tour guide service in each city
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers in each city with luggage handling
- Domestic airfare from Beijing to Shanghai
- D. Tour cost excludes:
- International flights
- Airport tax, Personal expenses, China Visa
- E. Tour Booking Code: 04BSS
- F. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- G. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- H. Tour booking Payment Information
- I. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.