- A. Tour Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrive Beijing -
Arrive Beijing. Our guide and driver will meet you at the airport and transfer to the
Jingguang New World Hotel or Presidential Hotel.
- Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D) -
Visit the world's largest plaza -- Tiananmen Square. The magnificent royal court
Forbidden City offers endless treasures and stories. Continue to the Temple of Heaven
and Summer Palace, the symbols of the country.
- Day 3 Beijing (B, L, D) -
Great Wall, bordering the Gobi Desert. Walk on the Great Wall is going to be a
once-in-a-lifetime experience. Also visit the Ming Imperial Tombs.
- Day 4 Beijing (B) -
Today is a free leisure on your own exploration. Or you may choose our optional tour
package: Beijing Hutong Tour and Lama Temple. At night, we have an exotic optional
package: Peking Duck Dinner and Peking Opera.
- Day 5 Beijing/Shanghai (B) -
Take the morning flight to Shanghai. Upon arrival, transfer to the 5 star Huangting
Hotel and Tower. Rest of the day, stay free leisure on your own.
- Day 6 Shanghai (B, L, D) -
City tour in Shanghai. Stroll along the world famous Bund waterfront, where your guide
will show you the landmarks along China's Wall Street and one of the world's highest
buildings in the newly developed land across the bustling Huangpu River. In the
afternoon, shop along the Old City Town and Nanjing Road - Shanghai's past and
present center business districts.
- Day 7 Shanghai - Excursion Zhujiajiao (B, L, D) -
Morning, excursion to Zhujiajiao, a picturesque river-town near Shanghai, and enjoy the
countryside scenery. Afternoon back to Shanghai and visit the Shanghai Museum.
- Day 8 Depart Shanghai (B) -
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your homebound flight.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Tour Costs
- Seasonal Prices: from US$699 pp
- C. Included:
- 7 nights hotel with daily ABF at 5 star hotels: Jingguang New World Center or
Presidential Plaza in Beijing & Huating Hotel & Tower in Shanghai
- 4 full days tours with lunch and dinner in Beijing & Shanghai
- Professional English speaking tour guide service in each city
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers in each city with luggage handling
- Domestic airfare from Beijing to Shanghai
- D. Excluded:
- Airport taxes, city tax and fees
- E. Beijing Optional Tours
- Hutong Tour + Lama Temple with lunch: US$35 p/p
- Peking Duck dinner + Peking Opera: US$35 p/p
- F. 2004 Tour Dates:
- January: 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
- February: 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25
- March: 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
- April: 3, 10, 17, 24;
- May: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29;
- June: 12, 19, 26;
- July: 3, 10, 17, 24;
- Aug.: 7, 14, 21, 28;
- Sep.: 4, 11, 18, 25;
- Oct.: 2, 9, 16, 23;
- Nov.: 6, 13, 20, 27;
- Dec.: 11, 18
- G. Tour Booking Code: 04BSS
- H. International air:
Above tour cost excludes international airfare due to the airfare seasonal fluctuation. People who want to
use mileage plan should contact the Airline directly. However, we will provide international air booking
service upon your request. Transpacific flights are among choices of United Airlines, American Airlines,
Japan Airlines, Northwest, All Nippon Airlines or Air China. Air fare can be paid by credit card. Credit
card form is available upon request.
- I. China visa:
Chinese Consulate no longer accepts mail in application. The single entry China tourist Visa fee is $75 per
person. To apply for it please fill out the China Visa form, submit with your original valid passport and 1
recent picture. Using FedEx to mail your visa application is strongly suggested. We will mail you back the
China visa and your passport via FedEx. Regular process takes 7- 10 working days. Express service is
available upon request and additional fee.
- J. Tour booking Payment Information
- K. Tour Booking Request Form: To book a tour or request information, please complete the form below and submit. We will respond to you within the next business day.