Fuzhou / Shops in Hotels
Fuzhou, also known as Rongcheng City, is the capital of Fujian. Fuzhou is a famous cultural city with a history of over 2000 years, and an important port in China. It produces many kinds of local and special products. Its bodiless lacquer ware is famous traditional handicraft; and Shoushan stone carvings have been praised highly by experts of inscriptions on ancient bronzes and stone tablets, in addition to jasmine tea, Black Dragon tea, Tieguanyin tea, Wuyiyan tea. Its subtropical fruit, such as tangerines, longan, litchis and loquats, are well known throughout the country.
Shops in Hotels
- Lakeside Hote Shopping Center
- Garments, pearls and jewels, watches, arts & crafts
- 158 Hubin Rd.
- Hot Spring Hotel Shopping Center
- Handicrafts, cosmetics, food, leather products
- 218 May 4th Rd.
- Foreign Trade Center Hotel Shopping Center
- Pearls, jewels, ornaments, rare and precious herbs materials
- 73 May 4th Rd.
- Haishan Hotel Shopping Center
- Handicrafts, food, garments
- 19 May 4th Rd.
- Minjiang Hotel Trade Company
- Food, articles for daily use, and handicrafts
- 130 May 4th Rd.
|China Shopping Guide|