Regulations for Registered Athletes
- Date & Venue
- September 14 (Sunday), 2003 in Lhasa City, Tibet China
- Start time: 10:30 AM (Beijing Time)
- Men: Half-Marathon 10km, Mini Marathon (5km).
- Women: Half-Marathon 10km, Mini Marathon (5km).
- Race course
- From the Potala Square face west -- Norpulingka Road face west -- Minzu Road face south -- Jinzu Road face east -- (Terminus of Mini-Marathon) -- Kuarnadong Road face north -- Yutok Road face east -- Dosenge Road face south -- Jiangsu Road face east -- Jiangsu Dong Road face north -- (Terminus of Plateau 10 km) -- Duodi Road face north -- Damra Road face west -- Luding Road face south -- Beijing Road face east -- Potala Square(Finish).
Lhasa City, average altitude about 3650 meters above the sea level, Oxygen content is only 67% of that in plain area. The average temperature is 7-25C° in September. The routes of this competition are all city flat roads.
- Race Rules
- The latest IAAF Rules shall be applied
- Start order: To be decided by the Competition Committee of the Organizing Committee after all players registering ended
- Closing timetable 5km 10km 15km Half-Marathon 1h 30min 2h 30min 3h 30min 4 hours
- Doping control shall be carried out in th e competition
- Half Marathon participants must be over age of 18 (born before December 31,1985).
- He/she must be fitness fit and at lest has two years marathon training
- 10km participants must be over age of 16 (born before December 31,1987)
- Mini Marathon participants must be over age of 14 (born before December 31,1989)
- Entry for Half Marathon, 10km and Mini Marathon, Participant must fill his/her entry forms by himself/herself.
- Any party can entry as a team, there is no limit for number of team members
- Burt each team member should fill his/her entry forms by himself/herself
- Entry Fee
- Foreign Participants : Nonresident Aliens, USD100 per person; (Resident Aliens, USD70 per person.
- Participants from Hong Kong, Marco and Taiwan: USD70 per person.
- Participants from Chinese Mainland: RMB100 Yuan per person; For students: RMB50 Yuan per person.
- The closing date for entries is August 20,2003.
- The Official Organizer and Undertake Organizer will not accept direct entry, the entry and other receipt services will be done by assigned agencies as publicized.
- Half-Marathon, 10km, Mini-Marathon(5km): The 1st to 6th winners (Men & women) will be awarded a trophy, a medal and a Result Certificate respectively
- All finishers (within the fixed time) shall be awarded a diploma, a commemorative medal
- All participants will receive a T-shirt, a set of competition number and a sport bag.
- Communication of 2003 Lhasa International Half-Marathon
- Tel: (212) 382-3725
- Fax:(212) 382-3701