The Dragon Pavilion to the northwest of Kaifeng was originally a part of the imperial palace during the Song and Jin dynasties. A pavilion named Longevity was built in 1692, the 31st year during Emperor Kangxi's reign of the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) and was later renamed Dragon. The stone lions in front of the gate were carved in the Song Dynasty (960-1279).
This website is developed and managed by www.ChinaPlanner.com, a China travel service provider and a China tour operator.|
566 7th Ave, Suite 506, New York, NY 10018, U.S.A. Copyright 1995 - 2003 All Rights Reserved.
For More Information, Please Contact us at: Phones: (212) 382-3725 / Fax: (212) 382-3701 or by e-mail