- A. Itinerary:
- Day 1 16-May Arrive Beijing -
Arrive Beijing in the evening. Beijing, China's capital, 2008 Olympic Games host city. You will marvel at the ever changing and splendid city in blend of old and new. You will be met at the airport and escorted transfer to the 5 star Kunlun hotel.
- Day 2 17-May Beijing (B, L, D) -
Great Wall, bordering the Gobi Desert. Walk on the Great Wall is going to be a once in a lifetime experience. Also visit the Ming Imperial Tombs. An authentic Peking Duck farewell dinner.
- Day 3 18-May Beijing/Xian (B, L, D) -
In the morning, visit the world's largest plaza- Tiananmen Square. The magnificent royal court Forbidden City offers endless treasures and stories. In the afternoon take the flight to Xian, the Capital of ancient Empire China. Stay in 5 star Grand Castle Hotel for overnight.
- Day 4 19-May Xian (B, L, D) -
Today, we set off to view China's first emperor's 6,000 life size Terra-cotta Soldiers and their horses, chariots, and weapons, "the eighth wonder of the world". Also visit legendary Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient City Wall. A marvelous Tang Dynasty dumpling dinner and show.
- Day 5 20-May Xian/Chongqing/Preboard (B, L, D) -
Morning leisure on your own exploration. You may visit local farm market and shopping center. Afternoon we will visit Banpo Neolithic Museum. Take the evening flight to Chongqing for pre-boarding the 5 star deluxe cruise ship Blue Whale.
- Day 6 21-May Cruise (B, L, D) -
Morning, cruise ship sets sailing at 9:00am. Afternoon Excursion to Fengdu, ship will passes through Qutang Gorge, the most breath-taking gorge, and then passes through Wu Gorge, the weathered twelve peaks of Goddess shapes a deep zigzagging valley and forested mountains.
- Day 7 22-May Cruise (B, L, D) -
9:30--13:00 Drifting along Shennong Stream; passing through Xiling Gorge, the longest of the three gorges, featured with dramatic shoals, verdant cliffs, temples and landmark rocks. 16:00--18:00 Excursion to Three Gorges Dam.
- Day 8 23-May Cruise/Yichang/Shanghai (B, L, D) -
10:00 Gezhouba Dam - Passing; 15:00 cruise ship arrive in Shashi. After disembark the ship, transfer to the airport to take the flight to Shanghai, China's most populous city and the economic center. Transfer to the 5 star Huating Hotel or same class for overnight.
- Day 9 24- May Shanghai -
Stroll along the world famous bund waterfront, where your guide will show you the landmarks along China's Wall Street and one of the world's hightest buildings in the newly developed land across the bustling Huangpu River. Tour of Jade Buddha Temple and Yuyuan Garden.
- Day 10 25-May Depart Shanghai (B) -
Transfer to the airport take the international departure flight (booked on own)
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Including:
- Transportation between cities;
- 5 star hotel accommodations, double occupancy;
- Famed deluxe cruise ships up the Yangtze River (based on Standard outside cabin);
- Shore excursions along the Yangtze Three Gorges;
- American breakfast buffet, Chinese lunch and dinner listed in the itinerary;
- Private sightseeing with English speaking guides;
- Special banquets and cultural events;
- All transfers;
- C. Excluding:
- Travel insurance;
- Airport taxes and city tax.
- Please note: Cruise sailing is subject to actual sailing condition.