- A. ITINERARY:
- Day 1 18-Apr US/Beijing -
Depart Boston with your transpacific flight to Beijing.
- Day 2 19-Apr Arrive Beijing -
Today you will arrive Beijing, the Capital of China, 2008 Olympic Game host city. You will marvel at the ever changing and splendid city in blend of old and new. Stay in 5 star Kunlun Hotel.
- Day 3 20-Apr Beijing (B, L, D) -
Great Wall, bordering the Gobi Desert. Walk on the Great Wall is going to be a once in a lifetime experience. Also visit the Ming Imperial Tombs. An authentic Peking Duck farewell dinner.
- Day 4 21-Apr Beijing (B, L, D) -
Visit the world's largest plaza- Tiananmen Square. The magnificent royal court Forbidden City offers endless treasures and stories. Continue to the Summer Palace, the symbols of the country. Peking Opera show at night.
- Day 522-Apr Beijing/Chongqing (B, L, D) -
Take flight to Chongqing. Visit Residence of General Joseph W. Stilwell. Pre-board the Dragon-shaped famous Qianlong cruise ship.
- Day 6 23-Apr Cruise (B, L, D) -
Cruise ship sets sailing in the morning 10am. Shore excursion to Fengdu.
- Day 724-Apr Cruise (B, L, D) -
Shore excursion to "White Emperor" city. Ship passes through Qutang Gorge around 1030am. At 1230 to 2pm passing through Wu Gorge. Afternoon Shengnong Stream excursion.
- Day 8 25-Apr Cruise/Yichang/Shanghai (B, L, D) -
After passing through Xiling Gorge, the cruise ship will end in Yichang Maoping Pier. Disembark the ship and transfer to the airport take the flight to Shanghai, China's most populous city and a rising economic center in Asia. Walking along the world famous Bund waterfront, where your guide will show you the landmarks along China's Wall Street and one of the world's highest buklding in the newly developed land across the bustling Huangpu River.
- Day 9 26-Apr Shanghai (B) -
Free leisure on your own. Hotel booking only.
- Day 1027-Apr Shanghai/US (B) -
Take your homebound transpacific flight to the US. You will arrive home the same day with everlasting memories.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. INCLUDINGS:
- Round-trip international air;
- Transportation between cities;
- 5 star deluxe hotel accommodations, double occupancy;
- Famed deluxe cruise ships up the Yangtze River (based on Standard cabin);
- Shore excursions along the Yangtze Three Gorges;
- American breakfast buffet, Chinese lunch and dinner listed in the itinerary;
- Admission fee for the tours mentioned in the itinerary;
- Private sightseeing with English speaking guides;
- Private car and driver except day 9;
- China visa;
- Special banquets and cultural events on the cruise ship;
- All transfers except day 9.
- C. EXCLUDINGS:
- Travel insurance;
- Airport Departure Taxes and city tax;
- Please note: * Cruise sailing is subject to actual sailing condition.