- A. Tour Itinerary:
- Oct. 17 Shanghai/Beijing (L, D) -
Take the morning flight for Beijing. Upon arrival, our local guide will meet you at the airport and the guided tour starts today. Visit the world's largest plaza -- Tiananmen Square. The magnificent royal court Forbidden City offers endless treasures and stories. Continue to the Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace, the symbols of the country.
- Oct. 18 Beijing (B, L, D) -
Great Wall, bordering the Gobi Desert. Walk on the Great Wall is going to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Also visit the Ming Imperial Tombs.
- Oct. 19 Beijing (B) - Today we will only reserve hotel for you. other arrangements on your own.
- Oct. 20 Beijing/Xian (B, L) -
Take a morning flight to Xian. Upon arrival, visit legendary Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient City Wall. At night, a marvelous option: Tang Dynasty dumpling dinner and show. Stay overnight at 5 star Xian Hyatt Hotel or same class.
- Oct. 21 Xian (B, L, D) -
Today, we set off to view China's first emperor's 6,000 life-size Terra-cotta Soldiers and their horses, chariots, and weapons, "the eighth wonder of the world". After the tour take late afternoon flight to Beijing and dinner in Beijing.
- Oct. 22 Xian/Beijing (B) -
Take the morning flight to Beijing. Rest of the day, free leisure in Beijing. Stay in the same 5 stay Hotel.
- Oct. 23 Depart Beijing (B) -
After breakfast. Check out the hotel around noon and depart on your own.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Including:
- 5 star hotel accommodations both in Beijing and Xian. In Beijing is Kunlun Hotel or similar; in Xian is Hyatt
- American breakfast, Chinese lunch/dinner specified in the itinerary
- Private professional English speaking tour guide and private drive service;
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers & luggage handling
- Shanghai/Beijing flight and Beijing/Xian round trip flights
- C. Excluded:
- Travel insurance
- China domestic airport taxes (about $6 pp. per airport)