- A. Itinerary:
- Day 1 Oct. 16 Arrive HK -
Upon your arrival at the airport in Hong Kong, our shuttle service will meet you and transfer you to the hotel.
- Day 2 Oct. 17 HK -
Half day tour to Victoria Peak (including one way Peak Tram), Aberdeen and Stanley Market.
- Day 3 Oct. 18 HK -
- Day 4 Oct. 19 HK/Chengdu (D) -
Our shuttle service will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to the airport for flight to Chengdu. Upon arrival, our local guide and driver will meet you at the airport. Tour of Panda Zoo. Stay in 5 star Shereton hotel for overnight.
- Day 5 Oct. 20 Chengdu/Lhasa (B, L, D) -
Transfer to the airport for flight to Lhasa. Upon arrival, city tour of Lhasa. Transfer to Lhasa Hotel.
- Day 6 Oct. 21 Lhasa (B, L, D) -
Potala palace, Jokang Temple and Barkor Street
- Day 7 Oct. 22 Lhasa (B, L, D) -
SeraMonastery, Drepung Monastery and Norbulingka
- Day 8 Oct. 23 Lhasa/Xian (B, L, D) -
Transfer to the airport for flight to Xian. Upon arrival Xian city tour. Stay in 5 star Hyatt Regency Hotel for overnight.
- Day 9 Oct. 24 Xian (B, L, D) -
China's first emperor's 6,000 life-size Terra-cotta Soldiers and their horses, chariots, and
weapons, "the eighth wonder of the world". Also visit legendary Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient City Wall. At night, enjoy a marvelous Tang Dynasty Dumpling dinner and dancing show.
- Day 10-12 Oct. 25-27 Xian (B) -
Hotel booking with breakfast only, other arrangement on your own.
- Day 13 Oct. 28 Xian/Guilin (B, L, D) -
In the afternoon, transfer to the airport for flight to Guilin. Stay in 5 star Royal Garden Hotel or Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel.
- Day 14 Oct. 29 Guilin/Li River (B, L, D) -
Full day cruise on Li River, which is limpid with crystal water. The boat trip on the river from Guilin to Yangshuo covers a distance of 83 kilometers. This section of the river makes a unique traditional Chinese Painting with its clear water and clusters of pinnacles. You can get some souvenirs from the open market in Yangshuo, which is the destination of the cruise. Drive back to Guilin.
- Day 15 Oct. 30 Guilin (B, L, D) -
Whole day tour, visit Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Hill.
- Day 16 Oct. 31 Guilin/HK (B) -
After breakfast, your will be escorted to the airport for flight to HK.
- * (B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
- B. Inclusions:
- Hotel accommodations (5 star or best in town), double occupancy;
- Transportation between cities in mainland China;
- Daily American buffet breakfast, Chinese lunch and dinner as listed in the above
- Sightseeing with private professional English speaking local tour guides(except in
- Admission fees for the tours listed in the itinerary;
- Special banquets and cultural event;
- All private transfers between hotel, airport and ship piers(except in Tibet);
- Tibet Permit;
- China visa;
- Tickets HK/Chengdu and Guilin/HK.
- Hong Kong portion service only include: roundtrip transfers between hotel and airport; half day guided sightseeing with English-speaking guide.
- C. Exclusions:
- Round-trip international air;
- Airport taxes, city tax and fees;
- Travel insurance;